2—3 Year Old Program (ABEKA)
The curriculum includes learning to recognize the alphabet and numbers, developing readiness skills such as shapes, colors and learning to cut. Child appropriate social interaction skills while fostering self-confidence. Bible lessons with songs and verses are taught daily.
4 Year Old & JK Program (ACSI)
The curriculum includes planned creative and developmentally appropriate activities for learning and growth. Academically children will develop skills utilizing the alphabet, phonics, reading, counting, number and name recognition. There are art projects, science, health, music, and many additional opportunities. Bible lessons with songs and verses are taught daily.
The children play outside almost everyday, weather permitting. Please send your child in clothes suitable for outdoor play and according to the days weather.
What Do I Need
- Please be sure your child has a change of clothes in his/her cubby at ALL times.
- If your child naps, please send a twin size fitted sheet and blanket with your child’s name on them. This will be sent home each Friday to be cleaned and needs to return each Monday.
- Please bring a morning snack for your child. No sugary snacks. Please remember we are a peanut free school. Check the labels before sending to school.
- Be sure to check your child’s cubby each day for notes from the office or teacher.
- Please send your child in clothes he/she can get dirty in as they are preschool age and tend have fun and make messes!
- Also wear closed-toed shoes to protect your child’s feet from getting injured on the playground. NO SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS!